Site logo

Billyb

I was thinking ( Not a regular occurance I grant you...) Has anyone thought of having a sticker on their van of the "Wildcamping" logo ? If not would there be any objection to me doing so ? I was thinking It'd be good to see we weren't alone. If it's been done - where can I get one ? If not I have a friend ( don't we all... ) who does this sort of thing - I have no commercial involvement what so ever, I just thought it would be a nice thing.

If it's a bad idea please say so - I don't want to start a war or get kicked out. If you like the idea & are Ok with the use of the logo I'll get one made up for the back window of Jemima the Hymer & post a pic & a link to his website.

As I said this not a commercial venture for me I just thought it would be a nice ice breaker

Bri:D

We have had this debate ad nauseum, . Suggest you do a "wildcamping sticker" search of the forum to read the comments....... don't mean to p***s on your chips as I fancy the Idea but many like to be "incognito" However all power to your elbow and enjoy the site;)

mmmmm.... see what you mean, forget I spoke. Jemima will remain in stealth mode

regards

Bri

regards

Bri
I made one myself. Copied the logo and printed it out on a foil; only to find out that printer-ink is not rain- nor weather resistant :eek::eek::(

regards

Bri

I know a well respected member who carries a telescopic flagpole and flag with the site logo emblazoned (is that the right word:eek::confused:) across it,
and it looks the dogs bo**ocks.:eek::p:D

Last edited:
there has been a poll on this matter , and up to press nothing has come of it . so the idea i had was to have my user name on the van ,when i am out and about some of the other members have spotted it and recognized me its a personal thing i suppose, some like to to be noticed and others want to stay "incognito" (how great are spell checkers) :D .

Well Respected

Lenny

I've been called many things but never that!!!!

If anyone does get a sticker done, I'll pay for one from you.

The flag, not as good as lenny suggests, but done by myself with t-shirt printing kit from computer shop onto white sheet. Needs to be bigger though. I keep meaning to get a professional one made up.

Jon

i thing quite a few may its just getting them done and knowing how many to order then posting out and so forth

I was thinking ( Not a regular occurance I grant you...) Has anyone thought of having a sticker on their van of the "Wildcamping" logo ? If not would there be any objection to me doing so ? I was thinking It'd be good to see we weren't alone. If it's been done - where can I get one ? If not I have a friend ( don't we all... ) who does this sort of thing - I have no commercial involvement what so ever, I just thought it would be a nice thing.

If it's a bad idea please say so - I don't want to start a war or get kicked out. If you like the idea & are Ok with the use of the logo I'll get one made up for the back window of Jemima the Hymer & post a pic & a link to his website.

As I said this not a commercial venture for me I just thought it would be a nice ice breaker

If you decide to have some stickers made up ! count me in, I cannot see any probs having a wildcamping sticker on my M/H window, think its a good idea.

Tom

no not a bad idea could be the ideal thing to get the idea going

Hello

I am happy to have some stickers made up if enough people want to buy them, so that the costs are covered.

We need 100 members really to want them to make the price sensible.

I will start another thread with a poll and we will see if there is enough support.

sticker

I would think most of us would take more than one...

I'll have two if they're a quid, one if they're two quid, and none if they're a fiver.

(Please don't assume £1 is a universally accepted minimum. Some of us are not in gainful employment).

as i run a marketing servixs' agency... i spose we could produce the design for you:eek:... fer free... naturaly:cool:

regards;)
ajs

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back