shooting

Anti MHer's? Anti English? Or just horrible nasty scrotes? Does have the feel of a targeted attack though.

Last edited:
They say shot at 5pm, police called at 8pm.

They say police pushed, police say fixed and moved.

Train home?

I can't decide if crappy journalism or someone telling fibs...

Either way, some complete muppet needs to be found and prosecuted.

"Ban them"

That particular news site is well known for trolls and general bellends.

Must have been a crap airgun as the shots did not go through the skin, mine could go through car doors no bother, lucky no one hurt.

Pretty sure my BSA Lightning would go through the engine block Trev. (y)

you two probably need to get them fixed them :) (there is a 12lb limit you know, and BIG fines if yours are over)

Not in N Ireland as we have to be licenced from the police, so tune up kits fitted.
ah. I actually thought you may be even more restricted! Some European countries are limited to 6lbs (I got my Rifle from Germany and that was a 6lb one for that reason)

Not in N Ireland as we have to be licenced from the police, so tune up kits fitted.
You've got lower limits in NI compared to us....

In Northern Ireland airguns and CO2 guns having a discharge kinetic energy in excess of one (1) Joule (0.737 ft lbs) require to be held on a firearm certificate. For airguns below that limit the following restrictions are in place.

Our air/co2 rifles are legal up to 12ft Llbs...
Anything over is considered a fire arm and carries heavy penalties for being unlicensed.

They say shot at 5pm, police called at 8pm.

They say police pushed, police say fixed and moved.

Train home?

I can't decide if crappy journalism or someone telling fibs...

Either way, some complete muppet needs to be found and prosecuted.
I took it that they went home by train after it was recovered, and fixed meanwhile, probably had to return by train to collect it. Don't suppose the muppet will be caught....Maybe we should carry a big sign saying " broken down, recovery called" in case we have same happen?

Last edited:
You've got lower limits in NI compared to us....

In Northern Ireland airguns and CO2 guns having a discharge kinetic energy in excess of one (1) Joule (0.737 ft lbs) require to be held on a firearm certificate. For airguns below that limit the following restrictions are in place.

Our air/co2 rifles are legal up to 12ft Llbs...
Anything over is considered a fire arm and carries heavy penalties for being unlicensed.
Any thing that shoots here has a license, except toys.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back