setting a good example

tinkerbell

How as parents are you supossed to bring your kids up right when a lot of the older genaration are as much litter louts and rude
We have brought our kids up to pick up litter open doors for people,and say please and thank you the amount of older genaration that walk in a opened door dont say thank you. is unbalevable.
We go down to our local buety spot Thornham most days during the summer everywhere you look theres rubbish, or dogs mess everywhere our kids then go round picking it all up it makes me so mad:mad: :mad: sorry for letting of steam but there you go

dont get me started i find old people down right rude around me moan at the kids for playing on the pavement outside the houses ok some of the hoodie generation are worse but in genral around here the kids are not that bad and it is useally the women are the worse
i was brought to respect my elders but i open doors for them they just barge through and those lunitics on the 12v invalid carages shoot down the pavment i have had to jump out of the way twice already.
now a lot of old people are really nice and polite and my mum has one of those carriges so im not anti old people i fact i will bendover backwards to help them if they are polite but some just make my blood boil
so when i get old and grumpy with a chip on my sholder please please put me down

jiffers

tinkerbell and jiffers

I think what you have said is pretty much spot on. Do you find that your children are the odd ones out, because they have been brought up right,seem to be out numbered now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back