seen one of these

Trevor

anyone seen one of these on a wildcamping trip.
halloween16_9.jpg
:eek:
wwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not seen 1 of them yet......but found this lurking under the bed eating a fly...i had to take a photo...sick arnt i ha ha :D
1DSC01652.jpg

Last edited:
sammclouis said:
not seen 1 of them yet......but found this lurking under the bed eating a fly...i had to take a photo...sick arnt i ha ha :D
:eek:
The image is a bit large

sammclouis said:
oh virgil thats yukky urggggh :eek:

I have to be honest and say its a fly that I shot a few years ago after a major safari and found it dead on our windowsill!

virgil said:
No jokes about being really accurate to shoot a fly either!
Virgil and everyone else that seems to have a collection of flys here is a prezee
for your little pests or should that be pets.
friendshipturdglitter1.gif

fly

virgil........if thats whats in your fridge then the temperature is way too high and i dont want an invite to dinner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

virgil said:
I have to be honest and say its a fly that I shot a few years ago after a major safari and found it dead on our windowsill!
really urggggh thats even more yukky,although its a great photo,great close up,what sort of camera would you use to get that close up,sam :)

Trevor said:
Virgil and everyone else that seems to have a collection of flys here is a prezee
for your little pests or should that be pets.
friendshipturdglitter1.gif
ha ha ha ha funny as hell ha ha ha i love it :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
really urggggh thats even more yukky,although its a great photo,great close up,what sort of camera would you use to get that close up,sam :)

There was about 18 grands worth of kit involved in that image!:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back