See it before you get there

zeezee16

Found an interesting site, Undiscovered Scotland: Home Page Some very interesting pics & facts, but being a rather slow yorkshireman, its no doubt been put on here several times in the past.
Its not my fault, I'm getting old, 54 on monday.I will be in Gairloch if anyone wants to come up and buy me a pint,and a nice single malt chaser.
Cheers, Pete

Have a good un mate, after a week on the malt I reckon your breath will sort out those black streaks on the van from the window seals....

happy birthyday in advance 54 is not old add another 10 onto it & then you can look forward to having a lot of mony every week with the big fat pension ? it is a site with a lot of info. looked at it before we went to scotland & orkney.
tony

Last edited:
Hi Pete,
best wishes from us two, give the malt some welly.:D

Happy Camping:)
Bill and Angela.

Have a good un mate, after a week on the malt I reckon your breath will sort out those black streaks on the van from the window seals....

thanks, I will bring you a haggis back, if I shoot any, cant remember if they are in season yet.
Cheers, Pete.

thanks Tony, I'm looking forward to it already.
Cheers, Pete

Thanks very much, but as you very well know, I dont drink, but just for you, I might consider just a small one.............two............three.............
Cheers, Pete.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back