sea frount parking

• Thread starter colin_uk99@hotmail.com
  • Start date

colin_uk99@hotmail.com

I have had a problem in LLandudno with parking on the front after midnight they have put signs up that no campervans ot caravans can park between midnight and 8am.
I fish a lot with freinds and I am disabled and can not walk far so find llandudno fine if can park on the frount but if have to go futher can not go fishing saddly.
I have had a ticket it was put on at 6.45 on a bank holiday sunday my dog did not bark so you can understand how quite the parking attendant was
when have phoned up the parking people to complain they have not recived the e/mails there were a few.
it is funny now they have found some of them but when I phoned they could not find any?
what is going on.
JUST BE CARFULL IF YOU PARK ON LLANDUDNO SEA FRONT

hi,
are you not a disabled blue badge holder?.
i would have thought you could park ok with a blue badge and you CAN use it with a motorhome
a 23ft motorhome takes some parking in towns so i park where i can and use the disc/ badge.

john.

Sea front

The signs are clear as to where you can't park overnight. If you move further out of town(towards Rhos) then there were not any signs. I realise this might be too far out for you,but the signs have been along the the near town,for quite a while now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back