Sea France

GARY ENGLISH

Just had coupon in mail,offering day trip £25 return,any duration stay £26 each way. Also if give email adress and pay for booking before 11 april get another 10% off that booking.Dover to Calais.Not bad !

Sea france

***** it says subject to availability.Went couple of times last year and times were ok. We had around 10.30 in morning 5.30 in evening and returns one at noon and other around 5.00 in evening so not to bad.Suppose it depends how early you book and a bit of luck, if times suit you.

It says up to 30th of november,last year i went july first week of school holidays and back ,4 weeks later.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Just had coupon in mail,offering day trip £25 return,any duration stay £26 each way. Also if give email adress and pay for booking before 11 april get another 10% off that booking.Dover to Calais.Not bad !
How about this one Gary
Day trip inc car with P&O £18 return with a free bottle of wine, think I'll move down to Kent
Rob

***** said:
Not a bad deal.
I have paid £82.70 return with Sea France at end of July.
Missed out again or have thay got date restrictions?
Think it depends on time your travelling plus there are 3 options Graham.I booked with C&C /Sea fFance for end of June to 6 july for £49 return ,going out on sunday at 3.00pm returning 2 weeks later on the friday night at midnight.mine was non ammendable,but to take the ammendable options it was a little dearer.
Rob

Crackpot said:

Yes. The service seems OK but they are very strict on vehicle sizes. I have seen people being made to take off roof boxes because they didn't tell them.
On one occasion, I saw a Blokey taking the bumpers off an LDV just to get within their length limits

Ferries

I am booked on 23.04. 07 Dover to Calais one way £22.04p Not bad for a 7m Camper and two people.

David & Ann said:
I am booked on 23.04. 07 Dover to Calais one way £22.04p Not bad for a 7m Camper and two people.
fantastic price....:D

***** said:
No matter what U do. A better deal:D is around the corner!
THAT'S GREAT PRICE, IT'S TREBLE THAT TO SAIL TO IRELAND, IT'S A SHAME:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ireland

Why is it so exspensive to ireland ,anyone no off the cheapest ferry.

It's like the Scottish Island ferries. They have you over as well. I'm sure that some of the others, like ***** and Kell, who have used ferries in other parts of the World will tell you that the bits of water round the UK are some of the most expensive to cross bar none!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back