san francisco

pappajohn

greetings fellow motorhomers,
just thought i'd start a thread from the land of the free, namely san francisco just to make you all green with envy :D :D
been here since saturday and it is fantastic. unfortunatly we are still in the city and rv's are a bit thin on the ground. only seen one so far and that was a tatty old thing that could have been home grown. not much bigger than my contiki. sounded like it could have a 6 or 7 ltr ford petrol in it though :eek: but with petrol at 3 dollars (£1.60) a GALLON its no problem. :D why are our governers so greedy with taxes :confused:

john.

pappajohn said:
greetings fellow motorhomers,
just thought i'd start a thread from the land of the free, namely san francisco just to make you all green with envy :D :D
been here since saturday and it is fantastic. unfortunatly we are still in the city and rv's are a bit thin on the ground. only seen one so far and that was a tatty old thing that could have been home grown. not much bigger than my contiki. sounded like it could have a 6 or 7 ltr ford petrol in it though :eek: but with petrol at 3 dollars (£1.60) a GALLON its no problem. :D why are our governers so greedy with taxes :confused:

john.
hi im in zante so im not too jealous ha ha :D
just sitting here with ma beer...hmmm
hope you had a great birthday.....sounds like you are on m/h spotting duty just like me...wishing you were in it eh....:rolleyes:
have fun sammx

pappajohn said:
hi samm, hope you're having as much fun as we are. :D :D
yes....im having lots of fun so they tell me in the bars........but i will have to take their word for it as i cant remember :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back