Samm the hat

billy1000

We have a new leader on the forum board. Congratulations to Samm. Will you find time to go away in the van though with all those posts Samm????????

billy1000 said:
We have a new leader on the forum board. Congratulations to Samm. Will you find time to go away in the van though with all those posts Samm????????
im surprised to see that billy,come on get posting catch me up mate!!
ha ha ha :D
thanks for the congrats mate ;) ;) ;)
i'm at work at the moment at the community centre near to my home,so if the boss walks in im outta here ha ha ha :D :D :D
what you up to for easter,where you gonna be mate ;)
we are meeting up with "*****" and are touring around wales,take care mate :D

sammclouis said:
im surprised to see that billy,come on get posting catch me up mate!!
ha ha ha :D
thanks for the congrats mate ;) ;) ;)
i'm at work at the moment at the community centre near to my home,so if the boss walks in im outta here ha ha ha :D :D :D
what you up to for easter,where you gonna be mate ;)
we are meeting up with "*****" and are touring around wales,take care mate :D

Not on the road at moment as I had a lot of trouble involving my m/h and some carbonmonoxide. I have put a deposit down on another van which is on my aveter now but won't be able to pick that up till about the 11th April. A lot smaller than the last one but a lot safer.:(

billy 1000

Sorry to hear you had a lot of problems with your van ,your new one looks nice.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Sorry to hear you had a lot of problems with your van ,your new one looks nice.

Thanks for that Gary. Fingers crossed this time????????????:)

billy1000 said:
Not on the road at moment as I had a lot of trouble involving my m/h and some carbonmonoxide. I have put a deposit down on another van which is on my aveter now but won't be able to pick that up till about the 11th April. A lot smaller than the last one but a lot safer.:(
very sorry to hear about the problems mate,but......new one looks fab...;)

***** said:
Sam, Congratulations on Top Gun position!:D :cool: :)
ha ha ha
oh im going all shy now :eek: .........thanks though but im not bothered......really,i just like talking on here thats all.....:rolleyes: :D

sammclouis and garth

Perhaps we should have golden member at 5000.What do you reckon.Garth your not far behind.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Perhaps we should have golden member at 5000.What do you reckon.Garth your not far behind.
he's gone to eat now and a glass of wine no doubt.........i dont think it matters how many posts anyone has because i feel a little shy about it....yes little me.....:rolleyes:
im off in a min as i gotta get sandwiches ready for tomorrow as me and another member of staff are taking the guys we look after to rhyl for the day!! i would take them somewhere better but its the closest coast to us...:p im sure we will have a good day though :p

sammclouis

Hope the weather is nice for you have a nice day .bye.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Hope the weather is nice for you have a nice day .bye.
thanks gary,i hope you have a great weekend mate,good weather for all i hope...take care bye ..........oh yes i will post all my pics on monday night....i hope you can get some pics of your weekend to share too,see ya's sammclouis
i will be on here tomoz......i guess you are away tomoz night yeah??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back