sam

***** said:
Hi Samm.
Got any picy's of S:confused: tratford
hi mate yes iv got tons....not downloaded them yet......as soon as i do i will post them or i may just email them to you as i know some people are getting peed off with the posts.......want to keep every1 happy...samm ;)

Trevor said:
inflatable's take care they wrap around people like a envelope when they loose air and when they sink you can not get out as the presure of the water will keep you wrapped up inside.
oh dear trev........i will get dave to test it out 1st...........:D

kind hearted samm

Trevor said:
Thats very cruel of you samm :eek:
ah im only joking mate..i luvs him to bits....:D
i would love a go in one to try it as they fold neatly into a small bag,ideal for my m/h.after the weekend in stratford on the avon...well i now have the boat bug....after only rowing a boat :D

***** said:
Put em on 4 everyone.
If someone does not want to see them they dont have to look at the post:eek:
yes i suppose thats true....maybe later mate x

***** said:
Put em on 4 everyone.
If someone does not want to see them they dont have to look at the post:eek:
or just put a link to a photobucket album then if you dont want to see em you dont have to open the link
Rob

***** said:
They also get blown out to sea as the wind catches them quite easy.:eek:
Oh yes well spotted ***** i know canoes do go in the sea but i have always thought of them being a lake or river vessel

***** said:
They also get blown out to sea as the wind catches them quite easy.:eek:
dont tell dave that...............he'll buy me one as quick as you can say...swim to shore!!!!!:D

rebbyvid said:
or just put a link to a photobucket album then if you dont want to see em you dont have to open the link
Rob
good advice rob......cheers mate.....i will put em on later....if i get time :D

Trevor said:
nice one iv'e done 5 years scuba diving and used to have a 19ft fishing boat
put my kayak to shame....:D
give ya a race trev....how was your weekend in amble....did you wild it mate ;)

sammclouis said:
put my kayak to shame....:D
give ya a race trev....how was your weekend in amble....did you wild it mate ;)
Wild it sure did and always will Amble is a bit of a wild place mate

Trevor said:
Wild it sure did and always will Amble is a bit of a wild place mate
well done trev.....glad you enjoyed it my friend...maybe i might get to travel north a bit more soon as great wildcamping spots up there...i think we might go to scotland in sept instead of france....because id love millie my dog to be with us....maybe france next year...i would like to explore england a bit more seeing as we are getting great weather too lately :D

Kayaks

Dont have to worry about these kayaks, i have tested these in the sea in france last year , they are very stable and track well. No problems ,it is the cheap ones you have to watch .You only get what you pay for .

GARY ENGLISH said:
Dont have to worry about these kayaks, i have tested these in the sea in france last year , they are very stable and track well. No problems ,it is the cheap ones you have to watch .You only get what you pay for .
thanks gary for super info & for looking on ebay...thats dead nice of you ;)

graham

The ones i used if france are my mates.There is a place in cambridge called reeds that sell them.The site i gave sam was american,so much cheaper got to find out about p&p plus any taxes.

GARY ENGLISH said:
OK Gary mate sorry for the post seems like you know about these kayaks just thought its better to be safe than sorry.:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back