i know this might be a daft question ........but here goes :eek:

do hymers rust ? :confused:
my mate has a hymer A class on a j plate
not a spot of rust on it :)

sammclouis said:
my mate has a hymer A class on a j plate
not a spot of rust on it :)

thats great,
i got a thing about rust.............:eek: well i haven't but every car i've had seems to have :eek: .......so maybe my hymer wil be my first rust free one :)

ps sam love the pics of your last wildcamp

72van said:
thats great,
i got a thing about rust.............:eek: well i haven't but every car i've had seems to have :eek: .......so maybe my hymer wil be my first rust free one :)

well im sure you wont go far wrong with a hymer,if i had the money thats what id have gone for...thanks for comment about my last wildcamp pics,we had a great time and it was only around 5 mile from home he he :D

72van said:
thats great,

If you dont like rust on an everyday vehicle get a Renault Espace! Completely firbreglass bodyshell and a galvanised chassis! The only thing to rust is the fuel filler cap as that is the only metal panel on them!

sammclouis said:
well im sure you wont go far wrong with a hymer,if i had the money thats what id have gone for...thanks for comment about my last wildcamp pics,we had a great time and it was only around 5 mile from home he he :D

i not buying new, gonna get one thats about 11-15 years old, so not to expensive compared to a new one............but still a lot of money to make a mistake and buy a dodgy one:(

Rust

As per *****, due to the make up of most 'A' class the only rust is hidden rust, which is normally on thicker elements such as out riggers, mounting points etc. Most Yank's look very good at any age, but are a bit rough when you get underneath.

Most older Yank vehicles I have seen do not hold up that well internally either!

nowt wrong with rust thats whats holdin my van together ha ha ha ha

Mine is a scabby one too but very solid underside where it counts VW Quality masses of paint and underseal :)

72van said:
i know this might be a daft question ........but here goes :eek:

do hymers rust ? :confused:
Hi 72Van,
as a Hymer owner I can confirm that RUST isn't a problem, they are a well built motorhome,
Roland Rat.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back