Routes des Cretes in the Vosges

Tinapow

Cheers All, Do you know if this route is O K to drive my Chausson Flash 04 motorhome? Thanks

We stayed at these places

Linthal
Murbach
Ventron
Cornimont

Roads all VG
6.5m coachbuilt

More here
2015 May to Sept

Scroll and you will see our full route

Cheers All, Do you know if this route is O K to drive my Chausson Flash 04 motorhome? Thanks

Hi, We have driven this route twice in the past in the Murvi and you should have no trouble in your slightly larger vehicle.

Regardless of the time of the year it can get very foggy.

A good tip when thinking of driving a mountainous route is to go on google maps and check out sections for larger delivery vans or work vehicles.

If they can do it, so can you. ie 48°03'03.1"N 7°00'44.2"E

Dezi

Easy, did it in my Rapido, parked in many parts of it and overnighted along it without any problems, Munster is worth a visit and has a good flea market also visit soos of the Maginot line fortifications along it.

Was still closed by snow between Col du Bonhomme and Col de la Schlucht, and from approx 2km south of le Hohneck to le Grande Ballon a week ago. Many of the minor side roads into the valleys also blocked, so long detours to get from one open section to the next. May be clear by now unless there has been more snow in the last week. They were just starting with bulldozers south of le Hohneck.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back