Restoration Elddis autoquest 400 1991 diesel

magnificent

replaced old 3 ring and grill, with a 4 ring and grill and oven.....undersealed the vehicle..new carpet .replaced skylights, (2 ).replaced left front light brand new,..replaced timing belt/fan belt....new starter motor....total respray of vehicle...new plugs/oil/filter.....Ebispacher diesel heater...replaced carver cascade 11...serious rewiring was carried out..new stereo..crankshaft oil seal..camshaft oil seal..rocker cover gasket...new roll pins /mirror stocks...new distance mirrors..gearbox oil seal..outer, nearside CV joint inner..cleaned out oil pump..new inverter,240 volt....new pads +shoes front and back...2 type 550 outline markers , reversing ...10 amp battery charger,+conditioner...2, 100 AH hour batteries...2 positive 2 negative, quick fit battery connectors...new ariel + booster....new foam for all seating and material for recovering......has anyone else done similer with the autoquest.??................has anyone got this model and year.?? be glad to hear from you ..cheers..

Last edited:
well done maggi now stop spending and get out and enjoy it :p:D

This was the best job I had done to my Eldiss.

IMG_1620.jpg

Got the gap bridged and the seat boxes made into lockers. I got extra 'hidden' storage under the false floor.

Elddis

I LOVES MY ELDDIS 400 gt but i made a wee mistake,its not a 93 its a 95 (as it was on an ' M ' reg ) lovely lay out and good looking furniture etc.The 2 ltr Petrol has plenty of poke ( i have done 85 mph in it !) and at normal speeds approx. 30 mpg...........since converting to LPG on a flick over switch,have nearly doubled that figure ,when compared to cost.

Attachments

• Greek coast 08 with motorhome 022.jpg
    Greek coast 08 with motorhome 022.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 135

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back