REST AND BE THANKFULL''aye rite..

hillwalker

I was just sittin there chilling in the beinn donich forest path at round about 3PM when to my absolute horror i heard fireworks going off i coulnd't beleive it ,but that is what happen's when your close to the city ..i e NEDS .. F ----- SHOOT THEM......:mad:

hillwalker said:
I was just sittin there chilling in the beinn donich forest path at round about 3PM when to my absolute horror i heard fireworks going off i coulnd't beleive it ,but that is what happen's when your close to the city ..i e NEDS .. F ----- SHOOT THEM......:mad:

I'll bet that photo was of fireworks in the daytime and you're too ashamed to show it as you realised that they photograph better at night:D;)

hey mate the willife dlid didn't like it.nor did i.there's place's for fireworks and it's not in the highlands..COME OWN..

hillwalker said:
hey mate the willife dlid didn't like it.nor did i.there's place's for fireworks and it's not in the highlands..COME OWN..

I agree! I am now of an age where fireworks are ok for a week surrounding November 5th up til about 23:00hrs but thats it! I hate the ones at New Year that start about 23:50hrs and go on until about 01:00hrs!

There seem to be fireworks for every occasion now... Broken toenail... Woohoo lets have some rockets, Birth of the kittens... Roman candles...

is this what happens when you become a senior member ha ha only joking :D

Hey Sam ,when R U Goin To Pick Me Up In Ur Bussssssssssssss It's Freezzin Up Hereeee

hillwalker said:
Hey Sam ,when R U Goin To Pick Me Up In Ur Bussssssssssssss It's Freezzin Up Hereeee
well i drive a bus for people with learning difficulties these days..given up on the coaches as i have a life now,as most coach drivers will know what i'm talking about x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back