Removing Drawers

Strollerbird

I have to remove the drawer below the sink to change my water pump. I have found two handles but can’t get the drawer out. I suspect it is something simple & has something to do with the blue ratchets. Anyone any ideas?
6544795b-4900-4beb-be57-1dc1371c26a4.jpeg

With my drawers, I shift each each black lever towards track and lift drawer out....looks as if you have to shift scalloped lever towards blue adjuster, on both runners......Alec.

Attachments

• 20240904_095329.jpg
    20240904_095329.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 19
I have to remove the drawer below the sink to change my water pump. I have found two handles but can’t get the drawer out. I suspect it is something simple & has something to do with the blue ratchets. Anyone any ideas?View attachment 134779
Id suspect the blue ratchet is for only adjusting the drawer fronts. Id try squeezing those handles simultaneously and then lifting/ pulling the drawer.

Maybe 🤔
Surely It's got to be something to do with those triggers things, I mean what else could they be for?
Had a similar experience with some IKEA drawers, baffled me for years until I discovered you had to operate the lever AND give them a bloody good yank upwards too. Have you posted on other MH sites? Someone will know but if not just keep persisting. Have you tried moving the triggers in both directions and yanking?
Can you get to the screws holding the drawer slides in place and just remove the whole kit and caboodle?

Last edited:
Back