Regal Furnishings

ChrisInNotts

Our Hymer is now 12 years old and the thin and saggy cushions and drab interior was rather letting it down. We are both otherwise more than happy with the van so rather than change we have just had the foam and upholstery re-done by Regal Furnishings in Ilkeston. The van is now transformed :heart:

DSC08604.jpg

The Company is great to deal with, have done a great job and I would highly recommend. They even have hookups and are happy for you to stay while is being re-done. Not cheap so we thought we had better get it done before I pack up work!

Keith

Our Hymer is now 12 years old and the thin and saggy cushions and drab interior was rather letting it down. We are both otherwise more than happy with the van so rather than change we have just had the foam and upholstery re-done by Regal Furnishings in Ilkeston. The van is now transformed :heart:

View attachment 61044

The Company is great to deal with, have done a great job and I would highly recommend. They even have hookups and are happy for you to stay while is being re-done. Not cheap so we thought we had better get it done before I pack up work!

Keith

regal did my seats in my trailer 17 yrs ago. its used for 5 months of the winter . its now showing slight signs of wear and a few buttons coming off but still great.

regal did my seats in my trailer 17 yrs ago. its used for 5 months of the winter . its now showing slight signs of wear and a few buttons coming off but still great.
Don't they have a warranty?

I have known Regal Furnishing for years, excellent company to deal with and a family business, I would recommend them to anyone

Don't they have a warranty?

I have known Regal Furnishing for years, excellent company to deal with and a family business, I would recommend them to anyone

have thought about going up that way and just dropping in . i,m sure they would fix some new buttons .
i do have some spare material as i bought extra to do round the bed area as wall boards .
quite a few truck conversions have used them that i know of .
should i ever do another for myself i would certainly use them again .
i think next time i might not have buttons on the couch bases but have them still on the back rest bits .
mine do get alot oh heavy folk most nights as it gets turned into the social club vehicle .
the quality of their work is very good .
also had a dog leaping around on them for about 13yrs .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back