Rear ladder for sale

virgil

One brand new ladder for rear of camper/motorhome for sale. Bought two years ago when converting our own and never used as have since bought coachbuilt jobbie! Sizes are approx...400mm wide... 1850mm high ...comes out from camper 225mm. Powdercoated white with steel strengthening bars running through each rung. Will take apart, if needs be, for posting! Will post at cost!
Ladder.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it would also do for the kids on the bunkbeds of some m/h's. Looks quite light too so should be ideal.

virgil said:
I dunno Samm! It cost me £50 three years ago when we were self converting and never got round to fitting it!

I do not know if it would match up to the mounting spots you have on your MH so you'd have to check out your mounting points first!

we could do with a ladder but not the right time for us at mo,if we bought it,it would be in our shed for another 3 years he he,i was asking you how much so i could ask around,try get it sold for you,we're nice like that us motorhomers :D

sammclouis said:
we could do with a ladder but not the right time for us at mo,if we bought it,it would be in our shed for another 3 years he he,i was asking you how much so i could ask around,try get it sold for you,we're nice like that us motorhomers :D
virg, how does a tenner sound. and u pay the postage .hee hee:D :D :D

i have to amuse myself

hillwalker said:
virg, how does a tenner sound. and u pay the postage .hee hee:D :D :D
so it is true in the highlands their bums squeek when they walk...tight arse's??....ha ha ha ha

so tight is my bum
i so love my mum
i have a big tum
and never look glum?

all together now!! :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
so it is true in the highlands their bums squeek when they walk...tight arse's??....ha ha ha ha

so tight is my bum
i so love my mum
i have a big tum
and never look glum?

all together now!! :D :D :D
so r u sane you've got a big arse:D :D :D

hillwalker said:
so r u sane you've got a big arse:D :D :D
im amusing myself ha ha ha
i just thought of it
not bad eh :eek: :eek: :eek:

dont answer that hilly...please :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

hillwalker said:
why do u think graham is not on.:D :D :D
i hope he's ok,missing his banter now,hope its not because of me for going off before to read the posts.....??

sammclouis said:
i hope he's ok,missing his banter now,hope its not because of me for going off before to read the posts.....??
he,s geeing u chance to catch his post's c'mon talk faster:D :D :D

;)
virgil said:
Above average, yes
ha ha ha your funny....i wasnt asking you virg,i was saying mensa is for people with a high iq,bless you x x x x :p

ok ok lets leave it at that,i know your clever.....WE ALL KNOW...he he he ;)

ladder

if you have not as yet sold your rear ladder could you find out what it would cost to post it to g63 area and get back to me a s ap
Thanks
Dougie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back