Ready as we will ever be

Julie798

Well, we are ready for our trip in a few weeks :eek: now, I have bought a laptop, don't know why, I can't work it, but it won't come to any harm in the box Lol, and my bargain of the day, I got a french dictionary from the charity shop for 50p, its has 7.99 on the cover ....... so must be a bargain :cool:
Now all I have to do, is learn some french, turn techno and all will be alright with the world (trip) :rolleyes:
It would of been easier to shoot the dog, she is 12 after all :eek: give the 2 parrots away, they talk more than I do anyway :rolleyes:
but being all heart ;) I decided to take the more traumatic path :) and take them with me :(
So wish us look on this our 2nd trip ( we had a ride out to Matlock ) and ill fill you all in, when we get back. :D

Well, we are ready for our trip in a few weeks :eek: now, I have bought a laptop, don't know why, I can't work it, but it won't come to any harm in the box Lol, and my bargain of the day, I got a french dictionary from the charity shop for 50p, its has 7.99 on the cover ....... so must be a bargain :cool:
Now all I have to do, is learn some french, turn techno and all will be alright with the world (trip) :rolleyes:
It would of been easier to shoot the dog, she is 12 after all :eek: give the 2 parrots away, they talk more than I do anyway :rolleyes:
but being all heart ;) I decided to take the more traumatic path :) and take them with me :(
So wish us look on this our 2nd trip ( we had a ride out to Matlock ) and ill fill you all in, when we get back. :D
Bon voyage mon ami Julie:)

but being all heart ;) I decided to take the more traumatic path :) and take them with me

Good luck with the trip Julie, you seem very excited about your little adventure. But taking two Parrots:eek:(Is that allowed) Iv'e researched the cost and Palava on taking a dog but where do you stand on Parrots.

PS Are the parrots taking French lessons as well:eek

PPS. Careful, you don't meet up with Trevor or Don cos they'll be licking their lips at the sight of a pair of exotic birds

Good luck with the trip Julie, you seem very excited about your little adventure. But taking two Parrots:eek:(Is that allowed) Iv'e researched the cost and Palava on taking a dog but where do you stand on Parrots.

PS Are the parrots taking French lessons as well:eek

PPS. Careful, you don't meet up with Trevor or Don cos they'll be licking their lips at the sight of a pair of exotic birds

Aye aye matey come to think of it i dont think iv'e tried Parrot mmmmmm i wonder what it tastes like. :D

parrot taste

I would guess they would taste expensive Lol.

No restrictions on traveling pet parrots into France or Spain, but easier to use the tunnel.

I am excited, I love driving, so I am looking forward to it, all 2000 miles or more :)

Good luck Julie .

Have loads of fun and dont forget your camera

Steve

I would guess they would taste expensive Lol.

No restrictions on traveling pet parrots into France or Spain, but easier to use the tunnel.

I am excited, I love driving, so I am looking forward to it, all 2000 miles or more :)

So no restrictions on taking pet birds to France and beyond:rolleyes:;),.

Iv'e just had a Brainstorm:eek::D. I wonder if the same applies to homing pigeons:rolleyes:

So no restrictions on taking pet birds to France and beyond:rolleyes:;),.

Iv'e just had a Brainstorm:eek::D. I wonder if the same applies to homing pigeons:rolleyes:

homing pigeons fly free all over the world
one landed on a ship I was on in mid atlantic
poor thing was knackered
we fed it for a few days then it flew off again
I often wonder if it made it home?

have a nice trip julie,
& keep the tea away from your new laptop!

homing pigeons fly free all over the world
one landed on a ship I was on in mid atlantic
poor thing was knackered
we fed it for a few days then it flew off again
I often wonder if it made it home?

have a nice trip julie,
& keep the tea away from your new laptop!

Now i am confused Sundown was it you, or was it the dog, or was it the tea, :eek:

Very best of Luck on your adventure Julie, How I envy you.Not sure I could handle two parrots though.
Helen and I are progressing toward the day ourselves, although it seems a long way off yet, every day brings us that little closer.

Stay Safe, and Have fun, :)

Do you need any special licence or certificate to take your parrot with you and when you return to the uk will they let you bring it back in due to bird flu rules.Does it apply to most of europe or just France and Spain as you state in your post.We have a parrot and would love to take him away with us.

Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back