rain

same here.........total crappy day,but at home so not too bothered as long as next weekend is great i dont mind too much..samm :) bank hol here i come..:D

hillwalker said:
were r u off to next week
well leaving location up to graham & he was talking of your neck of the woods scotland dumfries area or wales...what bout you hilly :)

hillwalker said:
somewere next to mountains, or the sea .:D not fussy
great photo's again no doubt eh!!:D
i knackered my camera last night...was a little p***ed as you get...you know!!!!:D went to take a pic of me and tan (me mate) and dropped it on the pavement!!! smashed it to smitherines....well gutted so now i gotta spend a fortune on a new camera.......was a good camera......oh well no pics from me just yet!!

sammclouis said:
i knackered my camera last night...was a little p***ed as you get...you know!!!!:D went to take a pic of me and tan (me mate) and dropped it on the pavement!!! smashed it to smitherines....well gutted so now i gotta spend a fortune on a new camera.......was a good camera......oh well no pics from me just yet!!
pissed again.. now now

hillwalker said:
pissed again.. now now
hmmm well and again now........no no im sober...yeah sober ha ha :D
sober samm has a good ring to it eh!!

hillwalker said:
did u get ur genie fixed..:rolleyes:
oh yeah did i mate.....i got a brand new one...i went all the way to oxford after work and he gave me a spanking brand new one....well pleased with it....sounds so quiet and i can dry me hair...YEEE HAAA :D :D

sammclouis said:
oh yeah did i mate.....i got a brand new one...i went all the way to oxford after work and he gave me a spanking brand new one....well pleased with it....sounds so quiet and i can dry me hair...YEEE HAAA :D :D
well done..:eek:

cheers hilly.....off to beddybo's now...g'nite watch the bed bugs dont bite...talk soon sammy x

***** said:
It was pi**ing down here all day as well!!!!:mad:
Anyone want to buy a slightly used camera???? might need assembling though! (kit form) :eek:
And we were not even there!!!!! (maybe this has broken the tradition of our little disasters)
hiya mate...think i might buy a 10mp one from argos...whats the one you got?

sammclouis said:

hi samm,
i bet dave was a little p***ed as well. why didnt you just blame him for dropping it. he wouldn't remember would he? :D :D :D

john

camera

sammclouis said:

dropped camera smashed to pixels eh!:eek:

pappajohn said:
hi samm,
i bet dave was a little p***ed as well. why didnt you just blame him for dropping it. he wouldn't remember would he? :D :D :D

john
hhee hhee good idea john..although dave went home early and left me and me mates to it..he was moving his daughter the next day and needed to have a clear head..!! for once :D

merlin wanderer said:
dropped camera smashed to pixels eh!:eek:
i feel lost without it mate!!i used it a lot..will buy another when i have some pennies :eek:

***** said:
rain!!!, what rain????:p
we have no rain..god parts the clouds in oswestry for me!!!....:D :D :D
well ok it was p***ing down on sat night prob cause i had friends round and wanted to sit in the garden & eat a meal..instead we sat in the living room eating off our knees..not posh enough for a dining table :D

what rain!!

ok you ain't gonna like this.... we've had 25 degrees on the ayrshire coast for the past three days... bring on the bbq this wknd!!!! and we've only got 100 litres of wine left from our French sortie!!!!:D :D :p :p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back