quiet

Trevor

It seems a bit quiet on here at the moment last time i took a look it was buzzing, Anyway i have been a bit busy, got a bit of spare time tonight to catch up on the posts. Hope everyone are keeping well.

hi.jpg

sammclouis said:
hi trevor hows you been ??? we all missed you x x x x x
We have got a lot of work going on in da house dont have a lot of time for pc.
how you doing Samm:)

Trevor said:
We have got a lot of work going on in da house dont have a lot of time for pc.
how you doing Samm:)
im ok cheers mate,i missed you being online,but i know what you mean busy in the house....we got tons to do but we have put it on hold....m/h to blame....:D i am a bit sad tonight as we are at home watching dr who's weakest link :( what you been up to :D

sammclouis said:
im ok cheers mate,i missed you being online,but i know what you mean busy in the house....we got tons to do but we have put it on hold....m/h to blame....:D i am a bit sad tonight as we are at home watching dr who's weakest link :( what you been up to :D
fixing things and a little bit of this and that.

sammclouis said:
cog nogs ok i like that!! i think tracy is going down........jail that is he he he :D
been watching horrora nation st ever since it came out in black and white

Trevor said:
its fuuny the nic names we have for them......my hubby calls emmerdale haemorrhoids he he he he :D

Last edited:
Trevor said:

It came out in colour it's just that everyone had B/W TVs. He he he;)

virgil said:
It came out in colour it's just that everyone had B/W TVs. He he he;)
hi virg i we where the last one in the street to get a color tv and our black and white one ran on paraffin it was very old

Trevor said:
hi virg i we where the last one in the street to get a color tv and our black and white one ran on paraffin it was very old

Trev ... I remember me auld nan telling me about the Queens coronation, everyone in the street came up to their chip shop as they were the only ones with a TV!

virgil said:
Trev ... I remember me auld nan telling me about the Queens coronation, everyone in the street came up to their chip shop as they were the only ones with a TV!
Aye thats right the house with the tv was full and all the rest would look the in windows
well i am going to hop off now nice talking to you all catch you all lateer Cheers
1024_quiggle.jpg

Trevor said:
Aye thats right the house with the tv was full and all the rest would look the in windows
well i am going to hop off now nice talking to you all catch you all lateer Cheers
1024_quiggle.jpg
laters trev x x ;)

Very clever Trevor but how do you put the graphis on here ????? simple answer please.
Steuart.

snowgoose said:
Very clever Trevor but how do you put the graphis on here ????? simple answer please.
Steuart.

Steuart ... Its easiest to use an image hosting site (most members seem to use www.photobucket.com) and copy and paste the complete IMG link that you are given into this reply area!

1)... Find an image that you wish to display

2)... Upload that image to www.photobucket.com

3)... Copy the IMG code from Photobucket (looks similar to this, although I have omitted a slash from the code at the end or it would have appeared as an image!...
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/virgiltracey/foto1.jpg[IMG]

4)... Paste the IMG code into the reply box on this site where you would normally enter your replies and click "submit reply"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back