Quiet on here

Yes it seems such a shame. With over fivehundred registered members you would think more people would have more to talk about!. Its such a good forum. I'm still building my motorhome so haven't had any great adventures in it yet.

I'm still here Cass cariad
but not often. it has gone quiet and I am busy trying to arrange the new house at the moment. as soon as that is done I will be back to normal and on every night.

Hi Cas Roi and Ivoriveco,
Unfortunately this is rather a busy time for me at this time of year, and I'll be busy working hard helping people to enjoy their Christmas.

However after Christmas and New Year, we'll be hitting the road again.

With friendly greetings to all,
Ian
B)

hi there
i am a new recruit to this diamond in the rough website.
i find it really strange that such a good forum has such little interest.
there are people around reading all this stuff with information or experience to give is everybody just being selfish and wanting to take all the info from other
people. give and be satisfied that somebody somewhere may find it useful.

i am going to scotland over xmas . i have never done it before but am willing to try it for once. i have a 2 month daughter and a 3.5 yr old son.
i want them to understand that deer live in forests and strawberries grow from the soil. life is more important than just receiving pressies 2/3 times a year.
we have a great country but nobody knows about it.
any ideas about dumfries and galloway??

help
cheers
virgin caller

sure is quiet on here what should we do to make it better

Everybody should look through their list of wild camping spots and enter at least one of them.We are away for two weeks at Xmas , hopefully we will find some new spots.

Yep - I too have been remiss in my postings so have tried to make amends with one I found this summer in Meissen, Germany.

Have a look at the European sites - hope the picture comes out!

Got loads more so will try to add some more when I get a few minutes!!

Originally posted by Campervanman@Dec 1 2005, 10:01 PM
sure is quiet on here what should we do to make it better
evry time i come on any posts that are 30 days old arnt displayed is this a setting in my profile?
i think if it was set so all post were shown it would encourage more activity! is this the same for everyone?
:)

it is a setting at the bottom of the board with topic titles on.
you can go back to the beginning but i think it needs resetting everytime.
it used to be quite busy but many come just to take not give.
if you want to chat got to www.bedfordcf.co.uk .
we have just opened it up to other marques.
hey Cass you have your own section on there now
Roi

Originally posted by roifromnwales@Dec 27 2005, 12:54 PM
it is a setting at the bottom of the board with topic titles on.
you can go back to the beginning but i think it needs resetting everytime.
it used to be quite busy but many come just to take not give.
if you want to chat got to www.bedfordcf.co.uk .
we have just opened it up to other marques.
hey Cass you have your own section on there now
Roi
yeah i clicked on that set it to from the beginning and it just defaults back!! :( all im saying is it makes the forum look less populated than it is! if the default could be altered i think that would be an improvement!

roi - if you click on my www you will see why i cant go on the www.b*****dcf.co.uk site :D only joking btw. :lol:

I think this forum is a great idea and although i am guilty of not posting any of my places- we dont tend to use our van as much as we should either!! :( - i did try twice but they were both allready on!!

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but have beem Motorcaravaning for the past 20 years. Just in this country.

We started out wild camping and know quite a few places where we can do this. But as we're getting well into our 60's we look for little camp sites, but still love to wild camp when we can. We leave nothing behind but our footprinst and memories.

We've got a Ford Legend Motorhome by Autosleeper. Had her for 18 years now and she's a bit of an old lady but we love her. And hopefully good for another 18years.

Tessa.

:D Welcome to the site Tessa look forward to reading your adventures :)

Hi Tessa
it's a great way of life and the best way to enjoy the UK as far as I am concerned. ours is a beddy but same as you. been loads of places and left nothing but the odd footprint I'm proud to say.
I hope I am still travelling when i am in my sixties. and i hope my Blodwen is too.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back