Pub Stopovers

Don

So, Whats happened. Long debate on for and against The idea of Pub Fliers, with many reponses, A request for a special heading.
Yet only one listing.
Hot air or what?

Don

So, Whats happened. Long debate on for and against The idea of Pub Fliers, with many reponses, A request for a special heading.
Yet only one listing.
Hot air or what?

Don

hi don
I think the idea is there now
any-one who finds a friendly landlord and is allowed to park up for the night
will surely ask if he would like to be listed as motorhome friendly
if not, the drift inn sounds even more fantastic

Last edited:
Hi Nick
Not a jibe at you as it was a brilliant idea. Brilliant debate as well. The problem, I suspect, the thread may well be taken off if not used.
Must agree that "The Drift" does sound good.

Don

think it is early days yet, as soon as the better weather arrives we will see it filling up with all the pubs we have found .:D

yeah! I agree we can all drift inn to complacency
we'll just have to wait and see how it goes
:D :D good pun then :D :D

Your right "New Rover" must practice what I preach.

Keep the Rubber on the tarmac

Don

Matlock

I know for a fact that Sam, Pappajohn & Keith & Chris have stopped at a pup in Matlock called something like Prince William or similar.:cool:
Tell us more please:D

yea the prince william field at rear havent stayed there but acording to form toilets and i think showers last year 3 quid a night each adult.: good beer have sampled a few :D:Dthere has been a few reveiws on this site

Bells

yea the prince william field at rear havent stayed there but acording to form toilets and i think showers last year 3 quid a night each adult.: good beer have sampled a few :D:Dthere has been a few reveiws on this site

I have heard that there is a church near by and the bells go off every quarter on an hour :eek: (not confirmed) and is it loud?:confused:

the church is about 100 yds away from the pub yes they will more than likely disturb sleep

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back