Pressure cooker

gerryhj

:confused:Hello All.
At home I am a big fan of my Prestige high dome pressure cooker; which is quite big and heavy.
Does anyone know of a small good quality (with spares available) pressure cooker. Or something similar.

Regards.
Gerry.

I was going to suggest Robert Dyas because that's where I got mine from. I have just been through their web site and the smallest is 5 litre at present. I'm sure that the one that I bought is about three litre capacity.
ARGOS seem to have a slightly smaller one.

Hi baloothebear.
Do you use the cooker whilst in your M'home.
Regards.
Gerry.:)

My wife uses a Lagostino 3l pressure-cooker 18/10. Very common in France.
And yes she uses it in the MH. (she plans to use a frying pan to hit me....:D)

Lagostino 3l pressure-cooker

:)Thanks Belgian.

I tried Google for Lagostino 3l pressure-cooker in the UK without any joy. Do you perhaps know of a supplier in the UK?.

Thanks again.
Regards.

:)Thanks Belgian.

I tried Google for Lagostino 3l pressure-cooker in the UK without any joy. Do you perhaps know of a supplier in the UK?.

Thanks again.
Regards.

Nope,
But swim over; they bang you around the ears with it in every supermarket.:eek:

Hi baloothebear.
Do you use the cooker whilst in your M'home.
Regards.

yes, definitely, and it saves a lot of fuel. Great stews and soups.
There are also a couple of other things that I have been looking at recently and they are:-
A 12vDC slow cooker from Towsure or from The 12v Shop The 12v Shop tend to be a bit cheaper and there are a load of very handy 12v bits available from them
I rather like slow cookers and have turned out some very good meals from them in the past. Load it up before you go and then when you get to your destination it should be cooked
The other is the new 12vDC and Mains portable microwave from Wavebox and, before you ask, they have a UK supplier and it is Caravan Technology I thought that by the time it got to this side of the Atlantic that it would be at least £250.Caravan Tech.will be selling it at £149 and that seems very reasonable for what it is.
You will note that the microwave can be powered from the cigarette lighter socket. If you use it like this, the microwave will only warm food up. To get the full benefit of it you need to cable it in properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused:Hello All.
At home I am a big fan of my Prestige high dome pressure cooker; which is quite big and heavy.
Does anyone know of a small good quality (with spares available) pressure cooker. Or something similar.

Regards.
Gerry.
argos
have a 4 ltr small one we use one the same in our camper all the time
£ 19.99

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back