Posting replies

• Thread starter Deleted member 2636
  • Start date

Deleted member 2636

In Motorhome website links I get this

baloothebear, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

and yet I can post here - any ideas?

Me too, but theres plenty of other places to post so It didnt bother me,

Thw motorhome website links section has been closed to user posts for a while now. If people want links posted they need to submit them to me. It should be just me who can post in there. I forgot about the site supporters, so i have fixed that now.

The reason it was closed was to stop it getting spammed or filled with useless sites by new members.

I have just noticed that if not logged on, you can only view a certain number of posts before asked to register or log on:cool:
I like it:cool::cool:

We will have to see how it goes. Should get guest to register and members to login!

I have just noticed that if not logged on, you can only view a certain number of posts before asked to register or log on
I like it

We will have to see how it goes. Should get guest to register and members to login!

Many thanks PhilAdmin

An excellent idea: If you can set it up so that they have to a) enter a code and b) respond to an email, even better for you. It might help stop some of the "I have 10,000 mobile phones for sale" type posts.

And if you ever get the "Thanks" button to work again, that would be great. I thought that was one of the best ideas that I'd seen on a website for ages.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back