position of good sites.

oldone

WHEN! my house eventually sells, i will be fulltiming in the uk. for a couple of years, travelling round doing landscape photos. for my own pleasure.
am going to mark camp positions with pushpins. "autoroute". these can be converted for memory map, and as tomtom poi,s as well as lat/long.
wonder if we can agree a standard colour code for sites ? ie green good no hassle, red unfriendly or unsafe, etc, if those that could can add to the database it could benefit us all.

headsup

oldone said:
WHEN! my house eventually sells, i will be fulltiming in the uk. for a couple of years, travelling round doing landscape photos. for my own pleasure.
am going to mark camp positions with pushpins. "autoroute". these can be converted for memory map, and as tomtom poi,s as well as lat/long.
wonder if we can agree a standard colour code for sites ? ie green good no hassle, red unfriendly or unsafe, etc, if those that could can add to the database it could benefit us all.

I think you'l find most senior members/members already put this info on their posting, I do on most of mine, but a heads up, to all, is always a good reminder ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back