Porthmadog

wigan pier said:
Off To Porthmadog And Around Wales For 4/5 Days.

Andy
yes try caernarfon....................well nice place....wales is a great place to tour.samm x

porthmadog

well my mrs and i went to porthmadog blackrock sands gate locked at 8pm went on camp site 7quid a night just basics toilets sun/mon/tue wot great weather called in at abersock and back up coast via bognor rhyl ect had to cut it short due to health thanks for all your post on places.

regards ANDY.

wigan pier said:
well my mrs and i went to porthmadog blackrock sands gate locked at 8pm went on camp site 7quid a night just basics toilets sun/mon/tue wot great weather called in at abersock and back up coast via bognor rhyl ect had to cut it short due to health thanks for all your post on places.

regards ANDY.
oh sorry you had to cut your trip short..hope alls ok...
did you enjoy the places you visited though...glad weather was good.;)

Hope

no nowt to bad bin off work 3 week blood pressure 180 over 120 oh the stress of work.
regards ANDY

wigan pier said:
no nowt to bad bin off work 3 week blood pressure 180 over 120 oh the stress of work.
regards ANDY
take care as my dave has had problems lately....not at all good to have high blood pressure.....you need to destress in your m/h a bit more...we are currently trying to achieve this as daves work is very stressfull.....sammx

d stress

d stress thats wot im going to do in a few week i hope

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back