porthmadog or sherringham

wigan pier

anyone any ideas on wild spots around porthmadog or sherringham norfolk thinking of going for a week 14th may any replys most wellcome.

I remember about three years ago stopping just off the A148 between Holt and Cromer but cannot remember exactly where, sorry!

Porthmadog

There are two off road lay-bys about 4-5 miles east of Porthmadog...about halfway between Penrhydeudreath and Tan-y-Blwlch. I have used these regularly without any problems.

yeh right thank u for feed back will put in note book.

regards andy.

just back from porthmadog could not find anywhere to park in the town on saturday so spent the day at black rock sands plenty of big laybys along the a470 set back from the road or theres the campsite at black rock an other member posted at £7 a night.

wigan pier said:
anyone any ideas on wild spots around porthmadog or sherringham norfolk thinking of going for a week 14th may any replys most wellcome.

Im sure theres Mh Parking in Sherringham or very close, there is one for cromer listed already on here

Sherringham

We 'did' the Sherringham to Hunstanton road the other weekend, we didn't find anywhere until we got to Thornham, then there's the site I've listed by the river and there's a layby just on the edge of the village with one of the last original old AA boxes. There's also a nice quite Ind Est at the top of Hunny on the A149.

We like Wells very much, but again could only find rather poor farm field entrances... not very suitable, so good luck with your search - PLEASE post anything you find as being suitable in this area.

Cas

Where's the Cromer listing please??? Certainly not under Norfolk!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back