polishing the (van) help !!!

mickymoor

hi,
im on polishing the van at the moment (autosleeper legend) sweats tipping out of me.
what i would like to know is does anybody use any good polish that actually lasts more than a few weeks ?,im using (MER) but im not impressed with it.:(
somebody helppppppppppppppp.
regards
knackered arms :D

mickymoor said:
hi,
im on polishing the van at the moment (autosleeper legend) sweats tipping out of me.
what i would like to know is does anybody use any good polish that actually lasts more than a few weeks ?,im using (MER) but im not impressed with it.:(
somebody helppppppppppppppp.
regards
knackered arms :D
i use turtle wax,its great :D

If it is made by waxoyl it will be good stuff and resin i.m.o is better than wax
I personally have used autoglym for years and now have 2 cases 1 courtesy of m.m.m and the other from practical motorhome (free gifts for subscription)
Rob

polishing

Micky moor i use turtle wax but i polish every month. Very good. But my wife and son uses Meguiars gold class, this is brillant but exspensive,but you save by not doing it so much.Happy polishing.:)

Washing & Cleaning

I do a new spray job every time it needs cleaning :D Kidding, like *****, I do a clean job twice a year and thats it. Once before leaving on a big run and then again when I get back. :cool:

thats whats worrying me when i take her back to Spinney in a couple of weeks as every time we go i want a new van
Rob

Yes they most probably are but you can knock at least 2 grand off the screen price ,as for service i have been more than happy with them
Rob

Easily distracted is the word:rolleyes:

gotta go myself
Bye
rob

polishing

hi,I only ever use autoglym.standard polish first them gloss sealer,last about four months and as they easy on and very easy on.They also do one for the plastic windows and that the same too Brill.Take it easy one bit at at time,have a beer,chill then do some more.Enjoy

tjay said:
hi,I only ever use autoglym.standard polish first them gloss sealer,last about four months and as they easy on and very easy on.They also do one for the plastic windows and that the same too Brill.Take it easy one bit at at time,have a beer,chill then do some more.Enjoy
we just done the m/h..it took 2 days,we t-cut it & turtle waxed it...prob could do with another coat of wax...but hey im shattered..phew i thought the car was hard going ha ha :D
worth it in the end though eh :eek:

Just finished cleaning and polishing the van ready for whit holiday,done it with supaguard(takes 3 of the sponges to do the whole van inc the roof).
very impressed with the finish guarinteed for 3 years and 150 washes.
look for it on ebay £5 a sponge inc postage,don't get it off someone called penny as she charges £20 for the same thing.
to get it done off a firm will cost you £400.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickymoor said:
Just finished cleaning and polishing the van ready for whit holiday,done it with supaguard(takes 3 of the sponges to do the whole van inc the roof).
look for it on ebay £5 a sponge inc postage,don't get it off someone called penny as she charges £20 for the same thing.
i'll sell u it for 15, u canni beat that micky..

polishing

I use autoglym resin type it is easier to apply than mer although a little dearer
However mer is good for windows or silver polish we have probabley had a thread like this before.:D :D .

mickymoor said:
are we talking one of these and thats it????
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPAGUARD-100...ryZ72201QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back