Polish

virgil

Well me and SHMBO have been out since 07:45 this morning, washing, T cutting, applying a decent wax coat and buffing off! We have (with the "assistance" of the three littlens until a Barbie DVD beckoned for the two girls) completed about 65% of the beast and have stopped for a well deserved cuppa (where's the rum?).

My hands have never been so clean and I reckon if I went out on a burglary tonight the police would never catch me as I have no fingerprints left!

virgil said:
Is he using glass clamps?

apparantly Yes but he told me that "Virgil unterrichtete mich, Züge zu reiten (Virgil taught me to ride Trains) I didn't believe a word of it, of course - LOL

I wonder if he really did die of Leukaemia or was that just set up for the film (the grave looks a touch "mature" for such a recent burial!)?

Opinion is divided as to whether the Matey died or it was a very cynical marketing stunt.

Kewl Sport though!

I tried to get back on my rollerblades this afternoon... At least the kids and SWMBO had a laugh!

My Xmas present to myself, because no-one ever gets me what I'd like, was an electric skate board...

Could you get done for being drunk in charge of an electric skateboard? ... One for Lady B I think...

i've just spent a couple of hours polishin my van. she's nice and cleen now for the easter weekend.. great cant wait

Gave me a great feeling of satisfaction once we had finished, although I am suffering today as I have done no physical type work for over 4 months.... Creak, groan...

virgil said:
Gave me a great feeling of satisfaction once we had finished, although I am suffering today as I have done no physical type work for over 4 months.... Creak, groan...
r u goin away next week?:D :D :D :D

We don't know yet... Its a busy time of year as far as our racing goes as the next three/four weeks are spent qualifying for the Nationals (where only the top 40 in the country are allowed to race in August) so that takes precedence!

If the race meeting is cancelled due to the weather we might head out...

virgil said:
We don't know yet... Its a busy time of year as far as our racing goes as the next three/four weeks are spent qualifying for the Nationals (where only the top 40 in the country are allowed to race in August) so that takes precedence!

If the race meeting is cancelled due to the weather we might head out...
have u got me any wheels yet, for my van:eek: :eek:

I did post a while ago M8... They were Beetle fitting so the PCD was waaaaay to big for your van! Soz!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back