Plans for easter

monkeynut

So who is going where ? I havent a clue yet, more than likely end up in the Lakes again or the Dales but there will be a lot of Numptys on the roads It being a Numpty weekend :)

***** said:
Going to Caernarfon & Beaumaris with Sam & Dave.
Not on Mways so roads will be ok except for the return journey as a bit of a bottle neck at Llangollen. Must time it right!;)
looking forward to it,we cant wait ;)

easter break

monkeynut said:
So who is going where ? I havent a clue yet, more than likely end up in the Lakes again or the Dales but there will be a lot of Numptys on the roads It being a Numpty weekend :)

For the last 2 days trying to book in peak district everywhere full. now thinking of some where else other than Wales for a change about an hour from shropshire help:)

cipro said:
For the last 2 days trying to book in peak district everywhere full. now thinking of some where else other than Wales for a change about an hour from shropshire help:)
i guess from your post you are looking for a camp site?
we know a great site at edgerley,shropshire its in between shrewsbury & oswestry,it is a pub site,its next to the river severn and its absolutely stunning there, £8 a night inc elec.
the pub does fab meals at a very reasonable price,also they have a few real ales on the go,very tasty!!
there is also another pub down the road called the grove and they normally do some sort of entertainment at the weekends..
the royal hill number is http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAc...oyal+hill&location=edgerley&search=SEARCH&M=0

i promise its a great place to stay & if we were not going away this weekend we would have gone here,this is the location:-
image.gif

easter

Going down to bude,visit friends while there.Free weekend nice.

cipro said:
if you want the peak district try mht rally run by supertractorman at ashbourne you can travel out yourself to peak district or go on his trip on sunday ,£20 for weekend .
rob

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back