Passport Office

Polly

Hia
My passport runs out in May and as I am going to Holland beginning of April thought I would apply for a new one just in case I thought about France later on.
Easy peasy photo taken and I am going to be so vane and say it was what I thought a good picture infact it was brill.
But the passport office did not agree saying that my glasses rim was obstructing the view of my eyes
Poppy cock
They just want me to spend more money having my photo taken again.
either i will have to push my glasses up near my forhead or even take them off.
That will be fun because then i won't be able to see what I am doing.

Picture062-1-1.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
might send them this one and see what they have to say about this.:eek::eek:

Thats the sad world we live in Polly :(:( full of jobsworths in local goverment jobs .Pity we cant have a mass clearout of them due to the recession .:mad::mad:
Rob

Thats the sad world we live in Polly :(:( full of jobsworths in local goverment jobs .Pity we cant have a mass clearout of them due to the recession .:mad::mad:
Rob

Agree with you 100 %, a man after my own heart. This county is full of PC, Do Gooders, Jobs worth, get ridd of them all.

Tom

Wear a Turban on your next photo shot Polly:eek: that should do the trick:rolleyes::p

Or maybe a Fez:D:cool:

Hia
we won't go down that path Lenny:D:D
I'll bring the rejected photo (no not me rejected) with me in Feb.
How many days is it now:eek::eek::eek:

just renewed mine 72 quid same for an ammendmant address change etc

A few years ago at Doha airport (Qatar) A lady dressed head to toe in black with a little slit for her eyes and a pair of glasses on was in front of me at passport control. I was a bit surprised the chap checking her passport looked at her and let her through. I asked a muslim Doctor at work how come - he said they look very closely at their eyes, not sure how that works as they are all going to have Brown eyes.
I wondered if she bought a new pair of glasses whether she needed a new passport.
I wonder how Bin Laden gets around?

glasses

I didn't think that you were supposed to wear glasses for these photos. Due to them covering some of your face or the possible reflection of the flash.

Jon

Hia
went and had a new photo taken. I had a choice 2 with glasses on and 1 without
decided not to have the 1 without glasses as i always wear glasses so i am taking a chance and sending the one that i look most ucky in or worst for wear so to speak
That will probably pass muster :D:D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back