passengers

robert b

can any one give me some advice as to the seating arrangement in my camper. its an elddis cirrus 1988 coach built.i think its called a u shape living space.: there is no seat belts fitted can i have people sat in the rear ive been told as the van is not fitted with belts its ok to do this as long as the stay sat down. :confused::confused:

can any one give me some advice as to the seating arrangement in my camper. its an elddis cirrus 1988 coach built.i think its called a u shape living space.: there is no seat belts fitted can i have people sat in the rear ive been told as the van is not fitted with belts its ok to do this as long as the stay sat down. :confused::confused:
Ithink the law is if your seats are facing forward you must have seat belts
fitted.;)

My front seating area has 2 seat belts facing the driver LHD. The rear U shape lounge has no seat belts. I think George Telford is right. I think so!!! My MH is a 02 model.

My front seating area has 2 seat belts facing the driver LHD. The rear U shape lounge has no seat belts. I think George Telford is right. I think so!!! My MH is a 02 model.
As I understand the law, at the moment you may carry passengers in the unbelted seats as long as all the belted seats are already occupied. However from next year you will only be able to carry passengers in the rear seats that have belts fitted.

AndyC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back