Parking in Surrey

Tom2023

I have just acquired a Peugeot Motor Home and parking near my house is a bit of a problem. I can do it but it might annoy the neighbours and even though this is leafy Surrey there's always the problem of the local youths.

I thought I might try and find somewhere fairly safe nearby to park it, maybe a farm or a garage.

Does anyone have any idea how much I should expect to pay a month for basic parking?

Secure Parking

The National Trust have several areas where it has relatively secure parking. E.g I have boat on the the river Wey near Guildford with a secure car park where all boat owners have a key. They allow several Mobile Homes parked on the site. Try the internet I used to park a boat/caravan in a very secure farm some years ago but could not give you a name but I found him on the net!

There are quite a lot of places advertising and quite varied on price and conditions just depends how much you want to pay!

Hi,
I use to park at a nursery in Ashington on the A24, cannot remember the name, but if you ask around I am sure that some one will know where it is. In 2000 it cost us £100 per quarter. Hope this is helpful.

That is a fantastic little website. Thank you very very much.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back