Paris Olympics ( spoiler alert, non 'footy fans' skip first paragraph)

david how

Currently not enjoying England's progress in the Euros, found myself supporting Slovenia at the end to hopefully give those millionaires a deserved kick up the whatsit. England have lost my support from their miserable showing but I'll come back if they pull off a miracle against the Netherlands next match! Well that's enough of that.
What i really came here to say is.....
So to cheer myself up this July I'm getting married in July and we're off to the Olympics for a week. It's not going to be easy but I promised my Wife-to-be that I'd take her up the Eiffel ( doesn't quite have the same ring to it as the 'Shard') when we visit Paris. Seven years later we're finally going but will we get on? after looking at the Official ticket site we may only get to second stage ( isn't that a line from a teenage movie?)
what I'd really like to know is, is anyone else going? We're staying at the Caravaning Des 4 Vents from 28th July to 1st Aug.

Currently not enjoying England's progress in the Euros, found myself supporting Slovenia at the end to hopefully give those millionaires a deserved kick up the whatsit. England have lost my support from their miserable showing but I'll come back if they pull off a miracle against the Netherlands next match! Well that's enough of that.
What i really came here to say is.....
So to cheer myself up this July I'm getting married in July and we're off to the Olympics for a week. It's not going to be easy but I promised my Wife-to-be that I'd take her up the Eiffel ( doesn't quite have the same ring to it as the 'Shard') when we visit Paris. Seven years later we're finally going but will we get on? after looking at the Official ticket site we may only get to second stage ( isn't that a line from a teenage movie?)
what I'd really like to know is, is anyone else going? We're staying at the Caravaning Des 4 Vents from 28th July to 1st Aug.
Forget Des; if his site is quatre vents, I'd stay at Camping Péter ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Back