pappajohn

hiya mate....what you been up to...all ok for us on the 8th sept..we are going to whitby after we meet up with you as too far to come to you then scotland..i love whitby & am looking forward to seeing you guys too..sammx

hi samm, do you mean you aint going to scotland at all ?:eek:
i thought you had some serious time off work to do some touring.
you could always go up to northumberland for a few days.
supposed to be some good wilding near lindisfarne and all up the coast.
it's only 200 mls or so from whitby. have a look on google earth. most of the area has been resolutionized so you can see some detail.
while your at it have a look at the lion at blakey ridge. type in hutton le hole then when its gone there head north on blakey road. do not turn off this road
i'll ring you nearer the 8th.

john

Last edited:
pappajohn said:
hi samm, do you mean you aint going to scotland at all ?:eek:
i thought you had some serious time off work to do some touring.
you could always go up to northumberland for a few days.
supposed to be some good wilding near lindisfarne and all up the coast.
it's only 200 mls or so from whitby. have a look on google earth. most of the area has been resolutionized so you can see some detail.
while your at it have a look at the lion at blakey ridge. type in hutton le hole then when its gone there head north on blakey road. do not turn off this road
i'll ring you nearer the 8th.

john
hiya john....unfortunately dave has been made redundant :( so cant afford a huge trip anymore....so i think we will stay around the area...prob stay in goathland,whitby,sandsend etc...then we gonna head south along the coast....we have got a week off,so looking forward to it....will have a look at the lion...cheers john...samm ;)

sorry to hear that samm. you think you have job stability then find theres no such thing anymore :eek:
hope he gets a new job soon and make the most of what time you can afford at the moment.
see you at the lion.

john

yeah cheers john...see you there mate..talk before then anyway...sammx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back