P&O Promo Codes ?

Wooie1958

Anyone know of any P&O promo codes / offers for motorhomes on the Dover - Calais route :bow:

Getting a bit twitchy now as departure is imminent :scared:

Thanks Graham :wave: we`re not bothered about the 2 hours extra driving and even with the 20% off they are still considerably dearer than P&0 Dover - Calais :scared:

My motorhome is 7.5m so because i`m honest it comes into the " Motorhome < 4m x 10m " category with DFDS. Do they ever check ?

It actually looks a lot longer than that because it`s a low profile and i`ve been measured a few times on the smaller ferries.

I put it in the " 6m - 8m " bracket and when they look out the window i`ve had .............. yeah right, of course it is :rolleyes2:

One guy measured it twice because he didn`t believe the first reading on the measuring wheel :rolleyes2:

Then he was as mad as hell :mad2: because he was convinced it was over 8m which would have put us in the top price bracket :scared:

I had the Jezza smug look on my face as he barked :mad1: ..... 7.5m ...... at the girl on the desk who then took my booking :dance:

On the return journey i was carefully measured again at the other end and it was still 7.5m :dance: the smug look returned :wacko:

Bump.

Not that far off now so i`ve just had a look at Eurotunnel ( never been on it ) :scared: it`s nearly double the price of P&O and that`s without any promo code :rolleyes2:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back