Oyster Satellite Firmware

aylasmotorhome

Hi All,
The van I bought has an Oyster self seeking system but because the leasure batterys were allowed to go flat by the previous owner it needs new firmware.
The German company ten-Haaft which makes them had this available to download from their website until a few months ago.
In short does anyone have this system? and if so do you have or know where I could get the firmware?

The main dealer is Transleasure and they have told me to get in touch with a local dealer which I dont have.

aylasmotorhome said:
Hi All,
The van I bought has an Oyster self seeking system but because the leasure batterys were allowed to go flat by the previous owner it needs new firmware.
The German company ten-Haaft which makes them had this available to download from their website until a few months ago.
In short does anyone have this system? and if so do you have or know where I could get the firmware?

The main dealer is Transleasure and they have told me to get in touch with a local dealer which I dont have.
you could try this forum if you dont get any help here sorry i can't be of any more help other than this.
http://sbmcc.co.uk/forum/index.php?

Thanks I have just registered and will be able to post there shortly.

aylasmotorhome said:
Thanks I have just registered and will be able to post there shortly.
you can still read the post on there i think, its a world full of knowlege :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back