overnighting near the national arboretum

oppy

I think that I've asked this before---but;
Sue and I are wanting to visit the national arboretum on Friday but intend to travel over tomorrow and come back on Saturday / Sunday. I've 'phoned the N A but they lock the car park and do not allow overnighting, so can anyone suggest a nice spot / pub for me and her ladyship to sleep--
Thanks friends

national arbouratum

Tezza33 is dead right. We went to the Abouratum last week.The parking area is next to the canal on Left/side of bridge which you go over also there is a Pub on r/hand corner We had no problems at all, it takes about 10 mins to get to the arbouratum.The is some place, it will take you all day to go round. Hope you have good. day.Big H.

Thanks chaps, I've just 'phoned the Royal Oak and they charge £10 to stay in the car park, so if all else fails etc etc

We overnight in the car park next to the river in Elford Oppy...

We overnight in the car park next to the river in Elford Oppy...

Bloody 'ell, it was over a year ago, where yer bin ?

We managed wonderfully though thanks to Terry's suggestion

Thanks chaps, I've just 'phoned the Royal Oak and they charge £10 to stay in the car park, so if all else fails etc etc

Just picked this up ... now removed from the POIs ...

Thanks, belatedly :D

Bloody 'ell, it was over a year ago, where yer bin ?

We managed wonderfully though thanks to Terry's suggestion[/QUOTE

Soz, oppy.. :) but we are going to the Arboretum very soon, so the location was on my mind. :)

its a few years since i was up there

accross the river from the arbouretum (east side) theres a nature reserve with a railway line running through it... theres a small level carpark , just off the main road. a513 tamworth,

Not another flamin' immigrant :mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1: You come up here buying all our houses, taking our jobs, ravishin' our wimmin, damn southern jessies:lol-053::lol-053:

I migrated from "darn sarf" late 97, bought a house, married and inseminated (might not have been in that order) :) still learning the language though, didn't think it was going to be that important, as I intended to teach the kids proper English but failed cos I had not reckoned on the schools influence (typical immigrant).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back