Overnight Parking Locations- Brean

Davec72

Free Member
Hi new to site!

We are having our first venture into the world of motorhoming next month. We are very excited but not as much as our 6 year old daughter!

We are hiring a Rollerteam 746 which looks great and stopping at a campsite in Brean, Weston Super Mare.
We thought we might be brave and a have a night ‘wild camping’ away from the campsite, possibly near the beach to get the full motorhome experience!

Im struggling to find anywhere , where you can legally park overnight, can anyone recommend anywhere in Brean,Berrow,Weston area please?

Hi new to site!

We are having our first venture into the world of motorhoming next month. We are very excited but not as much as our 6 year old daughter!

We are hiring a Rollerteam 746 which looks great and

stopping at a campsite in Brean, Weston Super Mare.
We thought we might be brave and a have a night ‘wild camping’ away from the campsite, possibly near the beach to get the full motorhome experience!

Im struggling to find anywhere , where you can legally park overnight, can anyone recommend anywhere in Brean,Berrow,Weston area please?
Try lay-by opposite helicopter museum @ Weston-super-Mare.

We are seasoned wild campers and really struggled near weston and brean two weeks agoour best area was follow the coast from weston super nightmare going north, we visited brean sands 15 years ago and were pitched on the dog walking area as it was so full and yes tgey had cut tge grass without picking up

I’ve been to Weston a few times coming from the midlands,I recall about 40 odd years ago climbing to the top diving board of the lido just to look down and see how far it was, as I got to the top an attendant blew his whistle and the pool cleared ,now I realised it was to allow me to dive off but as a poor swimmer and even poorer diver I had 2 options, walk of shame or give it a go, as my 2 kids were poolside I just went for it, no kidding it would have scored straight tens at the olympics, I didn’t push my luck a 2nd time but I think I won my kids respect, shame it didn’t last . :LOL:

Back