Overall height

Hi Folks.
We have just been talking on another forum about knowing your motorhome overall height.:D
It could be quite critical when entering a garage forecourt or a small village bridge!:eek:
Worth checking and writing down on your windscreen!:cool:

Measurements

I have the measurements, Height, width and lenght, pasted on my consule below the speedometer. Like Graham says, low bridges are the main problem. I had to back up on two occasions, once in Gibralter and once in Italy.

There is a free Low Bridge PoI set available for download from Here.

I typed up our vehicle height, weight and length, printed it as A5 size and laminated it. We clip the sheet on the dash using the built-in "clipboard".

Graham

Graham Hadfield said:
There is a free Low Bridge PoI set available for download from Here.

I typed up our vehicle height, weight and length, printed it as A5 size and laminated it. We clip the sheet on the dash using the built-in "clipboard".

Graham
thanks graham have deleted everything over height of our m/home plus a little for error and converted to csv now loaded in navman ready to let me know when they are comin up.
i have the dimensions height, weight length and width on the sunvisor just flip it down and hey prestoo at eye level your sizes are there

Another good point is look and make sure the obstacle has not been hit before.See a garage in france that had been hit,because of this it had been buckled could not get in,had to go to other side were it just went under.

I have my height in ft & mtrs on a sticker on the back of the sun visor.

Remember to add the height of the TV aerial!! And in my case the new top box I fitted and then crunched in Southampton!!!

Nosha said:
I have my height in ft & mtrs on a sticker on the back of the sun visor.

Remember to add the height of the TV aerial!! And in my case the new top box I fitted and then crunched in Southampton!!!

Ditto Nosha my info on sun viser to and when in France a posted note saying KEEP RIGHT on steering wheel:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back