Our Next M/h

pappajohn

hi folks, well we're still in the states but when we get back to blighty we collect our new (to us) motorhome. :D
again we went for a kontiki but this time a newer 2001, 2.8ltr version of the 640.
we got it from cleveland motorhomes and we have never had such good service. the salesman stayed back for 1 1/2hrs after closing on a sunday until we decided it was for us. all paperwork sorted in one go, finance arranged if we need it (but as i just sold my flat for a huge profit i hope we dont need it)
i pointed out a few minor snags and he said they would be sorted, guaranteed.
he asked when we wanted it by, "following weekend,next month, name a date sir".
none of this "that will be three/four weeks sir :eek: " that you get at some other dealers, no names but theres one very near york that sounds like a titled gentleman.
i cannot fault these people for thier service and commitment and would recommend them to anyone. :)
we'll give it a try-out in germany next month.
i guess its something to want to come home for!
bye for now

john.

forgot to mention.
look in fotogallery under wrecker for a differant m/h :cool:

excellent............im very envious...i bet ya cant wait to get back now...sammx

be nice to get back to a familiar culture again.
go buy a coffee, get it yourself, pay when you get it and find yourself a table!
not the yanks. too much hard work involved in all that. :eek:

pappajohn said:
be nice to get back to a familiar culture again.
go buy a coffee, get it yourself, pay when you get it and find yourself a table!
not the yanks. too much hard work involved in all that. :eek:
well iv just arrived home & believe i wish i was back in zante....it took a while to get into the hol,but when i did i was well away..now im back home..........DEPRESSED!!!!
so make the most of it eh!!!!!!:D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back