Our new van

tadpole58

Free Member
Just picked up our new camper based on a Renault Master. Very pleased with it so far except I can't seem to get the fridge to work. Its a brand new Waeco CR50 so I'm guessing its a problem with the installation rather than it being faulty itself. I'll have another try tomorrow otherwise its back to the guys who installed it on Monday.

Attachments

• ivan.jpg
    ivan.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 216
Not really much to go wrong on the cr50, is there power getting to the fridge if there is there should be a small led light near the temperature control knob just inside the door, if this light is on have you turned on the fridge at the knob it is quite tight, if so the main light in the fridge should come on when you open the door, if the small led isn't lit I would imagine the fuse has gone or maybe they have left it out to stop some one turning on the fridge and flattening the battery.

no led light, looks like a power problem. Fuse is OK. Don't want to delve too deep myself before sorting out any warranty situation. Slightly complicated story. We bought it off a guy who had just had it converted but who lost his licence before he could use it. We got it at a v good price because of this but I'm not clear about any warranty arrangements with the company who did the work.

Looks really nice, hope you get the fridge and warranty sorted ok.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back