our new Full Timing wagon

kontiki820

we joined as guests under "singleportions" in Sept 13 saying we were buying an MH for full timing - after looking at hundreds and hundreds over the last 10 years we have found our ideal wagon - and have become paid up full members under our new name "kontiki820" - now all we have to do is figure out how to download the POI - had a quick look and frightened myself to death :-( ..... chris & dee

Attachments

• 820 cropped.jpg
    820 cropped.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 366
we joined as guests under "singleportions" in Sept 13 saying we were buying an MH for full timing - after looking at hundreds and hundreds over the last 10 years we have found our ideal wagon - and have become paid up full members under our new name "kontiki820" - now all we have to do is figure out how to download the POI - had a quick look and frightened myself to death :-( ..... chris & dee

Well done
I full time in my motor. For the past four years
Best life style ever
Enjoy
Yours Ian

Well done
I full time in my motor. For the past four years
Best life style ever
Enjoy
Yours Ian

Hi Ian - thanks for reply and encouragement - would love to pick your brains - one day over a pint - we don't start full timing until Mar 14 - when Dee (her indoors) retires

Good luck with the full time living, something we are considering doing when i retire in 7 years time, keep us informed on how ya get on with things, nice looking van btw.!

jt

Good luck with the full time living, something we are considering doing when i retire in 7 years time, keep us informed on how ya get on with things, nice looking van btw.!

jt

Thanks John - once we get on the road - we'll be on this site a lot - got so much to learn - chris

good luck and happy travels been doing it for 18years in diferent vans , would'nt change lifestyle now . only health probs would stop us (non yet touch wood).

don't use camp sites (don't fence me in) cos don't need em and to costly . keep on keeping on .:cool: stan

Welcome and don't be frightened with the POI's once you have done it it is easy, start a new thread with your concerns and you will get all the help you need

Hello there, been full timers for just over 7 years now, unlike some on here we don't get to travel far as I'm still working and need to stay pretty local to Norwich, so far it's been a great life and a relief to be free from the old bricks and mortar, we have tended to use a few selective CL / CS sites for most of our stay's as we still wish to have a few comforts and hopefully a nearby bar, if you fancy coming to a meet of fellow forum members sometime you will be made very welcome, check out meets and gatherings, plenty of advice available on the forum about certain aspects of fulltiming if you need any.

If are handy at pc,s, download archiescampings, its easy and most of all its free, campsites and aires all over Europe (some even in the uk), I have been using them for years, but the beauty is they are so easy to upload to your gps, honestly mate have a go.:scooter:

may i say a very nice van ,ideal for full timing hope you enjoy your time in the van as much as we did .good luck and happy travels

Hi I wonder how many of us on here full time ?
I started in September and love it despite a few problems ! But all a learning curve ;)
Nice looking van ;)
Hello Jan Mark see you soon :)

Congratulations, love the van. Have a great new life come March :wave::fun:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back