Our Little Dog Molly

jenspen

Our little dog Molly died suddenly last Saturday. She was 8 and loved going out in the van with us. I posted her picture in Wildcamping Dogs a couple of weeks ago. We have lost a very loyal friend. She was a great companion and will be missed a lot by our other dog Tess. We buried her in the woods where she loved to chase rabbits. Wildcamping will never be the same without her. She was a lovable silly bundle of fun.
Jen

Hi jen I am so sorry to hear about your little dog you will be heart broken.She was young as well 8 isnt that old .. We lost out other corgi last year it was awfull we had three and only one left now and we though we were going to loose her last week .The other dog will miss her it takes them a wee while to get used to being themselves mind this one was bullied a bit with the other one so I think she was quite happy her bossy little sister was`nt here anymore.Getting all the attention herself now.It takes a while and you never forget them .

Take care val x

hi jen ,
sorry to hear about molly, its always painful to lose a friend.
but Im sure you've many happy memories of her.
sundown

Hi. Jen , just got in from work and yours was the first post I read.

So sorry to hear the news about little Molly, I know how we get so attatched to our little friends and how you must miss her, but just as sundown say's, enjoy the memories of the good times you had together.

Good luck..Lenny

Just to add my thoughts and condolences. Take care and remember the happy times.

so sorry to hear of your sad loss of molly.we lost our camping mate storm not long ago he was two years old,it takes a while to get used to but remember the good times you all had together,and all our thourghts are with you.

Our little dog Molly died suddenly last Saturday. She was 8 and loved going out in the van with us. I posted her picture in Wildcamping Dogs a couple of weeks ago. We have lost a very loyal friend. She was a great companion and will be missed a lot by our other dog Tess. We buried her in the woods where she loved to chase rabbits. Wildcamping will never be the same without her. She was a lovable silly bundle of fun.
Jen
very sad to hear of your loss, am sure you will remember her fondly tess will miss her so give her lots of love to help her through and am sure she will do the same for you
regards tony

Hiya Everyone
Thanks a lot for all your kind thoughts it brought a tear to my eye reading them. We wont forget her and when we visit the places we went to with her Im sure we will have happy memories. Hope everyone has a great christmas.
Jen

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back