Our first motorhome is a Hymer

brigstow

Free Member
Our first idea was to buy a campervan and go away weekends etc - but somehow we've ended up with this and are going to go full time. I want to do some work on it to get it ready for the off grid life, and have plenty of time as we can't get away until August.

b644.jpg

Welcome, any plans or where the wind blows?
Not made any plans of where we might head first. I suppose the top of our street might be best for the opening night, but after that we'll see. I have seen that full members get access to the POI downloads, so will join that when I'm ready, hopefully that will inspire us.

Also - we got Teddy the dog accompanying us :D

ted.jpg

welcome to the forum definetley well worth becoming a full member there are several hymer fans on here and you might find it worth joining the ‘hymer owners group’ on facebook

Welcome from Co Antrim, 200/300w solar panels and a good mppt control regulater will be required for of grid, maybe lpg refillable gas bottles to,good luck.
vetronic.png

I suppose the top of our street might be best for the opening night, but after that we'll see.

Also - we got Teddy the dog accompanying us :D
Seriously, a night or two on your drive is a great idea. It lets you figure out if you have forgotten anything and proves everything works. If no drive stay a cheap taxi ride from home just in case.

Don't forget Teddy must be restrained properly, not just left on a seat.

Enjoy your van, the world (well the UK at the moment) is yours.

Last edited:
I would recommend you become a full member as you will get loads of help /advice on here
HAVE YOU GOT EXTERNAL SILVER SCREENS?

No. I do not (yet) have external screens - I would appreciate if anyone has a link where I could get the right ones for my B644. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back