One for MB Sprinter fans.

runnach

I was walking dog this morning, and saw this parked up, probably there all night, as it is a lovely spot (Cale, Ironmill). A quick word with the owner, the brand name is a be-spoke converter in Germany.

Cracking looking motor.

IMG_6996.jpg
IMG_6997.jpg

Nice van👌. Nice wee park and dog walk. Would make a good overnight😏. The conversion in the middle of the park is🫶 I remember when the buildings were derelict. Not been down since they reopened the railway.

It's a cracking van but for £250K - over £300K it wants to be!
And that's with Mercs 4x4 system. You'll have to bung another £30K at it to make an old school 4x4, if that's what you need or want.

Nice van👌. Nice wee park and dog walk. Would make a good overnight😏. The conversion in the middle of the park is🫶 I remember when the buildings were derelict. Not been down since they reopened the railway.
Cale, when we kipped class we headed to Ironmills, at the time and as you said, the building was derelict, although the council stored some stuff within the building.

Two brothers bought and restored the building back to what you see now, one was an architect, the other was a construction lecturer at the then Edinburgh's Telford College. I got the story of the grief and hoops the lads had to jump through to comply with planning regs, as the building is listed. If you are ever down there again, take the short path a few metres in toward the rail bridge, then turn round, you will see the sluice gate where the river water was challenged down to the mill to run the machinery.

Footbridge and path up to the water tower is still closed, this was due to subsidence, which is a pity, as this was my route to the Justinlees, and a braw walk.

Back