On the want...

• Thread starter Averywildwildcamper
  • Start date

Averywildwildcamper

I’m looking for the manufacturers details (name, logo, address etc.) of a couple of items, or perhaps their importers if appropriate (not retailers). The items I’d like details on are;

...Seat swivel plates
...12v De-humidifiers
...Gas alarms (propane etc.)
...Reversing sensors (distance type)
...Reversing cameras and monitors

I’ll probably think of more later.

Many thanks for any help etc.

me too. I had a site on my favorites but lost it when comp went tu. if i can find it again I'll let you know

Originally posted by roifromnwales@Oct 18 2004, 09:03 PM
me too. I had a site on my favorites but lost it when comp went tu. if i can find it again I'll let you know
Thanks for the offer Roi :)

Hi
I intend to make my own swivle plates out of a couple of bits of 5mm plate and maybe some bearings. Can't be that hard!
Al

roifromnwales said:
seat swivels i have recently read a thread on else where so i'll look it up and post details later.
i found this site with lots of 12 v goodies. i don't know if there is a dehumidifier but have a look.
http://www.campertech.co.uk/index.html

Tried clicking on the webpage you gave ROI but it comes up with page cannot be found.

Tried it with .com instead of .co.uk and it came up with a page called camptronic which is in German. Is this the right one?

Billy .... The link is over two years old so probably dead end.

Steve / very wild camper

Lydl's had some 12v gas alarms last week for about a tenner from memory, they were for all common gases and came with a 240v - 12v power supply for home use - hope that helps!

virgil said:
Billy .... The link is over two years old so probably dead end.

Knew there must be a valid reason. I'll be late for my own funeral I recon.

swivel seats

grunty said:
Hi
I intend to make my own swivle plates out of a couple of bits of 5mm plate and maybe some bearings. Can't be that hard!
Al

Hi grunty, i wouldn't make my own as they must be type approved to pass an MOT. if you get a fussy tester it will fail. they must be able to withstand the same stress,s as the original seat in an accident and certified as such. your insurance co will probably laugh at you if you have to claim. :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back