oh no guess what

Trevor

Its all quiet in here agian most of us must be away, I am staying home this weekend because I am away middle of next week and the weekend coming.

Last edited:
Trevor said:
Its all quiet in here agian most of us must be away, I am staying home this weekend because I am away middle of next week and the weekend coming.

Hi Trevor, you are not alone, we are staying at home this weekend, but are going off next week to the mull of kintyre. where are you going?

autosleeper said:
Hi Trevor, you are not alone, we are staying at home this weekend, but are going off next week to the mull of kintyre. where are you going?
Hi autosleeper,
I am going to a disabeld motocycle rally near Manchester.
Hope you's have a have a wonderfull time on the mull of kintyre never been there but i bet its a very nice place, say hello to Paul for me if you see him.

Last edited:
Trevor said:
Hi autosleeper,
I am going to a disabeld motocycle rally near Manchester.
Hope you's have a have a wonderfull time on the mull of kintyre never been there but i bet its a very nice place, say hello to Paul for me if you see him.

Hi Trevor, will do, will let you know how we get on. I looked on Google for the Kintyre Penisular, It looks wonderful, now all we want is some dry weather.

autosleeper said:
Hi Trevor, will do, will let you know how we get on. I looked on Google for the Kintyre Penisular, It looks wonderful, now all we want is some dry weather.
Thank's it will be nice to hear from you's and wish you the best weather.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back