Oh dear, poor bugger.

Exactly, they are designed to sell when they are brand new, not designed to last 20 years :)

Well something is sadly wrong there then, Ian.

Considering the price of some new mohos you can still buy a whole house for that sort of price up here, and I woudn''t expect a house to fall down after just 20 years!

But then I guess us moho enthusiasts can't ever really claim to have a low carbon footprint 😂 😉

And that's where we're going wrong. Not enough stuff is built to last now, more's the pity.

Well something is sadly wrong there then, Ian.

Considering the price of some new mohos you can still buy a whole house for that sort of price up here, and I woudn''t expect a house to fall down after just 20 years!

But then I guess us moho enthusiasts can't ever really claim to have a low carbon footprint 😂 😉

And that's where we're going wrong. Not enough stuff is built to last now, more's the pity.

You see that's where your going wrong if a motorhome last too long no-one is going to buy a new one, make them out of chip board and people will have to buy a new one when the water leaks in.

You should consider taking up wild house moving and you will make a profit :)

Exactly, they are designed to sell when they are brand new, not designed to last 20 years :)

Yep we fell into that trap when we bought a new Swift. Seemed to have everything we needed unlike the more expensive ones on offer from Hymer. It's not until you have owned one for a few months that you actually realise what a pile of crap they really are. We go and have a wander round Lowdhams occasionally. Would never buy from them again but it's something to do on a Sunday morning and the coffee is not bad. It is surprising how many new MHs they have with faults that need fixing. You also see some really bad design ideas that just don't work.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back