Obitur

Dezi

Hi,

As mentioned last week we have just reuturned from 6 weeks touring through France,Spain & northern Portugal.
I will list our free stopovers later, but I thought a mention of the Orbitur chain of campsites is needed. These are sited thoughout Portugal & we found the one in Porto very good. Off season sept till May 31 = 40% discount. Official old git - pensioner - another 20% off. For two nights with electric & full site facilites we paid 14 euros. I actually smiled as I got my wallet out.

dezi

Hi
Which Orbitur campsite was closest to Port, there seems to be a number in the area?
The one I found was Camping Magdelena, is this the one you stayed at?

Hi,
Rua de Angeiras, Matosinhos 4455-039 , Oporto

Phone: 2 29 27 05 71

Its about an hours run on the bus to the centre of Porto, but we like traveling with the locals & putting our feet up for a bit & enjoying the view after a days sightseeing. I can recommend it.

Dezi

we have just visited two of there sites one in Costa da caparica near lisbon it was clean and near to the beach
the other was at praia de luz and was one of the worst sites we have ever been to .every thing was unkept /filthy/overdgrown/didgusting toilet blocks
both cost about €10 per night

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back